One little thing that I forgot to mention about the Oktoberfest was just how many times my sweet little BOY was called a pretty little GIRL! By the time we left, I had had it! All throughout last weekend Landon was referred to as a girl about 5 times, and that's a little annoying, since every time I had him in TRACTOR clothes! Blue, green, brown....definitely not something a little girl would be wearing. So, of course, I knew it was the hair. One lady at the Oktoberfest actually said, "Oh is that your daughter?" I replied, "No, that is my son, Landon. He's 2." I guess she felt the need to say this, "Well, he looks like a girl with that long curly hair." Great lady, thanks. Crush my hopes and dreams of keeping him a "baby" forever! So, with that said, I knew it was time for another haircut. I didn't bring 3 cameras with me this time (I'm sure Tabitha was grateful!) but I did get a before and after shot! He definitely looks more like a "big boy" now, but surprisingly even with it short, it's still curly!
Before. So yeah, it was a little out of control...
After - look at my big boy!
**The big red dot under his eye is a mosquito bite!
He didn't get sucker punched! :)
Cheese with Mommy!...and yes, we're at lunch!
Just had to celebrate the big boy haircut with cheese dip! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment