Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome to the World, Baby Caleb!

On October 5th, 2010, our friends Bud & Jennifer welcomed their 1st born into the world! He was 5 days late, but better late than never I guess ;)  Caleb weighed 7 pounds, 14.5 ounces, and was 20 3/4 inches long! He is a happy, healthy little boy! And I can't forget to mention what an amazing job his Mommy did getting him here! Landon & I were fortunate enough to stop by the hospital to see them right as Caleb was being born! So, we ending up hanging around a few minutes more to sneak a peak at the real thing :)

Where's baby Caleb?

There he is!

Mom & Baby doing well!

Landon & I left and went home. It was getting late, but we made sure to return later in the week to check on the little guy!

Precious!

Mommy & her little man!


Cheese!
So...Landon was a little jealous!
Playing with his buddy, Clark, while Mommy played with baby Caleb!


No comments: