Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yes. It's true!!

So...another reason why I have been a little preoccupied is because.......Josh & I are expecting baby #2!!!! I am 7 weeks & 2 days and we are absolutely thrilled! The baby's heart beat was 158bpm. We had been talking for some time about giving Landon a baby brother or sister, and apparently God thought that this time was just as good as any! The kiddo's will be about 3 years apart, which I think is a great age. Landon will be potty trained and will be just old enough to help Mommy with the baby! Perfect!

My official due date is June 12th, however since I will have to have another C-section (what can I say, I make big babies!) I will probably have the baby around the 5th...well, that is unless he/she has other plans! Josh & I could care less as to what gender the baby is, (a girl would be great, but a boy would be easier! haha!) but I think Landon wants a baby sister. Josh & I found out we were expecting on October 5th, and ever since Landon always wants to kiss my tummy and he says, "Kiss Baby Seeeester!" It's precious! I'm so glad that he is happy about another baby. We are just praying that I have a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful, healthy baby! Prayers are welcome!! :)

Here is a look at our little "Peanut." (That's what size it currently is!)

As soon as I found out that we were expecting, I started blogging about what and how I was feeling, since so far this pregnancy is nothing like when I was pregnant with Landon! I will post those blogs throughout the next few days so that I can get caught up to the current day! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Yippee!!!! I'm so very excited for you, Josh, & Landon!!!

Kellie Belue Jordan said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I am ten weeks! There are going to be a whole bunch of babies in April, May, and June in this area. I have 3 friends who are all preggers right now too!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Lisa N. said...

Thanks! We are so excited!
Kellie - that's actually why I started following your blog! I want to keep up with all of the local Momma's! haha! I didn't want to tell anyone I was pregnant yet, so that's why I never commented! But congrats to you, too!