October 16: - So, I spoke too soon. Sick Sick Sick. That is how I felt most of the afternoon. It's weird how in the morning I am not sick, but when 2 or 3 rolls around I start feeling kind of yucky. It is by NO means as severe as when I was pregnant with Landon, but one thing about this time is that I can't just lay down and take a nap or wait out the sickness. I have a 2 year old to entertain, so just to be on the safe side I called the doctor this morning to get a fresh prescription of Zofran, the miracle pill. Plus, with us going to the beach next week I have a tendency to get car sick (thanks to my husband's driving... haha!) so better safe than sorry!
Something else that has shown up this week is some really bad back pain! I truly believe that it has to do with the fact that I carry around a 38 pound boy during the day, but still my back hurts so bad by 8 pm. I am just down right give out! Thankfully Josh remembers how my back was in the last few weeks of my pregnancy with Landon, so he gives my back a rubdown most nights after Landon has gone to bed, and he told me I should go get a massage once we get back from the beach. Sounds good to me! Hopefully that will help - I still have a LONG way to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment