Sunday, October 3, 2010

Purple Reign

One thing that I absolutely love about this time of year are homecoming parades!! I have been taking Landon to parades ever since he was a tiny little fellow, so he knows just what to do: he is the candy collector!! haha! He is such a charmer, waving at everyone to politely request some candy. His favorites are dum-dum's and Josh loves tootsie rolls, so those are the items that we look for the most! :)

We got downtown 40 minutes early, only to find that the good parking spots were gone. Literally, there was only 1 left, and we snagged it :) We opened the hatch on my car and sat in the back while waiting for the parade to begin. Right before the parade started we saw our friends, Will, Ashley, and Hudson, so they walked across the street to join us! Turned out to be a great parade and a great day!


Patiently waiting for the parade to begin...

I love my boys!

Who knew the Beadle's were in the parade?! ;)

Our little family

Lots of Purple & Gold

UNA Marching Band

UNA Cheerleaders & SGA

One of the mascots, Una, riding in a Jeep!

UNA Alumni Trolley

Candy? Why Yes, I would love some!

Leo & Una

This lady saw Landon and said,
"Aww! Give that baby some candy!" How sweet!

Hello! Got any candy?...

Yay! Thank you!!

This was lots of fun! Let's do it again soon!

Oh wow, I can see really well from up here!

Yay for Hudson's 1st Parade!

1 comment:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Yay for the parade!! You got some great pictures! Little Landon sure knows how to get that candy....you forgot to mention the part about him reaching his little hand up to get my bubble gum. :) We had a great time!!