Let's rewind a year. While Auburn was stinkin' it up, Alabama was on a roll. By the end of the season, when Championship time rolled around, I may have even thrown out a little Roll Tide here or there, because being from the great state of Alabama, I was proud that we were on the map in a positive light, even if it was football! Not once did I say anything rude, snippy, sarcastic, etc. Not even when Alabama wasn't even playing us and people would say things like, "So Auburn, how do you like that?!" I mean seriously, WTC? You weren't even playing us! Grow up people! But whatever, I realize that some people (please note that I said some...and that not everyone fits in to my "ANNOYING" bubble) are ridiculously petty and that all I can do is roll my eyes and go on with life, because it's just not that big of a deal.
However, now that the tables have turned and Auburn is having a great year, all (ok, so I shouldn't say all...maybe just the ANNOYING ones) are acting ridiculous towards us. Is it really necessary to root for the opposing team...even if you're not really a fan of theirs? Are all of the allegations really that necessary? ARE YOU OR YOUR TEAM THAT PERFECT? Probably not...I think every team has had their own fair share of issues. I mean really, leave that poor kid alone already! Is it really necessary to say, "Wow Auburn, a lot of class you have throwing punches!" Um, replay. Did anyone else see that Georgia player KICK our Auburn player in the side while he was down? Because that too was soooo classy! Whatever. Plus, like I told my hubby, though I have never been in a scuffle, some of those ANNOYING people with the CLASSY comments have. So who's one to talk here?? Yeah, spell it, C-L-A-S-S-Y! Either way, a win is a win. Is sure isn't something to lose sleep over. Sheesh!
Moving onward, I must say that my little Landon also loves him some football! I am trying to darnedest to train the little fellow up to win Momma some big $$ someday when he goes pro! :) When he was a mere babe we taught him how to do his very first touchdown. He's come a long way since then! haha! And today while we were relaxing in the floor he brought over a blue ball and said, "Momma, play Foo-Ball with me!" and we proceeded to throw/catch the ball. I love it!
Landon's 1st Touchdown
(...that we were able to catch on camera)
Sept. 9, 2009
Touchdown Auburn!!
November 13, 2010
WAR EAGLE!
Nov. 13, 2010

1 comment:
I hope things continue to get better! Let me know if you need anything at all.
Post a Comment