Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How Cute Are These?!

If you are a Mommy of little boys, there is no denying that it is very difficult to find cute stuff for little boys at reasonable prices! And let's be honest - you can only keep them in Longall's and Jon-Jon's for so long! Thankfully there is a great little site out there called www.babysteals.com and www.kidsteals.com where you can get some really good deals on items for both little girls and little boys! They post new items everyday at 9 a.m., and there is a limited quantity, so you have to be quick! Some days it will focus only on girls or only on boys, but either way, I love getting cute things at a bargain. Also for those of you expecting, babysteals.com will occasionally post items for maternity! Like belly bands, shirts, and designer jeans at 50% off! If you are a lover of the scrapbook they also have good deals on scrap booking materials at www.scrapbooksteals.com

So what all have I purchased from this site?!?! Just a few things for Landon :) I can't tell you everything, or my husband might murder me :) :) :) But I did let him see my latest purchase. I mean, really, how cute are these? They will be so cute with a button up Polo for church, and I like the idea of having his 3 yr old pictures made with him with blue jeans on, no shirt, and just a tie! Now this is the exact bow-tie that I purchased, but his necktie is blue polka dots (I thought it would match his eyes!)


No comments: