I hope that everyone had a great Halloween! Landon sure did! He definitely received more than enough candy!! This year was probably the first year that Landon could really "Trick-or-Treat," and boy did he! We did our usually trick-or-treat at the mall, and then headed out to see all of the family members. We left our house at 5 o'clock and did not return until close to 9! I don’t know about Landon, but I was exhausted! Rather than saying "Trick-or-Treat" whenever someone came to the door, he just said TREAT!!! I guess he didn't want any tricks! Here are a few pictures from our fun night!
Trick-or-Treating at the mall.
Sneaking some candy on Aunt Pat's porch!
Halloween 2010 Family Photo
And of course no holiday is complete
without a picture of Landon on a tractor...
1 comment:
Love the family photo!! Looks like Landon had a great Halloween!
Post a Comment