Now unless you have been under a rock for the past few weeks, you have probably heard about this awesome deal that Shutterfly has going on right now! And of course, as a money saving Mommy, I just can't pass up a great deal - especially a FREE one! Yes, bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… (learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010)
Now in the past I have used Shutterfly for many things such as cards & stationary, printing pictures, and holiday photo cards . My very first experience with Shutterfly was with Landon's super cute Valentine's Day Cards (and matching return address labels, too!!). Since my child is somewhat obsessed with Trucks and Tractors, these dump truck greetings hit the spot! And we got a lot of positive feedback from the little friends that we sent them to, too!
Our family Christmas pictures are scheduled late this year, but I know that with Shutterfly's speedy service we will get our photo Christmas cards just in time to send them to all of our friends and family! This year I just plan to use 1 family picture and then a few of Landon surrounding our family photo. Of course since we are expecting our second baby, I also plan to use Shutterfly when baby gets here to show him/her off with one of their great birth announcements!
Shutterfly has so many wonderful things (great gifts, too!) to offer and at great prices! I'm so excited about this 50 free Christmas card offer, aren't you?! I think every blogger should participate!

1 comment:
That's great! I got something in the mail about all their deals just the other day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
And I love the new fall blog look! CUTE!
Post a Comment