So to celebrate the big 3, Jessica had planned a Thomas the Train themed party at Spring Park. After enjoying a slice of pizza and a big piece of chocolate birthday cake, Clark opened all of his presents! And boy did he have lots of them! I saw a lot of Go Diego Go and Toy Story items!!
Then, after all of the presents had been opened, we all headed over to the Choo Choo train! I was excited....I mean Landon was excited! ;) I love Spring Park, and the weather couldn't have been better! The party was in the evening, so the sun was setting and a nice crisp breeze cooled us off as we road the carousel and waited for the train. As we were riding the train Landon noticed something in the woods - a big green snake roller coaster! We've been to Spring Park many times before, but I have never mustered up the courage to let him ride the roller coaster before, however this night was to be a fun-filled one, so I asked him if he wanted to ride. Thinking that he would say no, I was shocked when he answered me back with a big YES!!! I could just see it - before we could even get past the first dip he would be screaming in fear and I would have to make the nice man stop the ride for us. Well Landon did the exact opposite. HE LOVED THE ROLLER COASTER! In fact, we rode it multiple times! As the coaster would climb to the top, I would say to him, " Are you ready baby?" and his response was "Uh huh!! Go! I Ready!" As the coaster would zoom down and around Landon would be giggling and screaming "WOOOOWWW!!" in excitement. Robin said that he had the biggest smile on his face the entire time. Looks like I have a little daredevil on my hands :) Fine by me! I too am a thrill seeker!
Swingin' with Reese
I love to slide!
Time for cake!
Waiting patiently...
Happy Birthday, Clark!!
Family Photo
Fun favors!
Opening Presents

Riding the Choo Choo!
Snake Roller Coaster!
Hold on, Landon!
That was one fast little coaster...
Carousel with Mommy
This is fun!
Sweet Reese likes it, too!
Time to call it a night.
Great party, Clark!
No comments:
Post a Comment