It is becoming more and more apparent every day that my sweet little Landon has inherited his Daddy's sweet tooth. : - / On the weekend we always make some kind of goody to munch on! Sometimes we make a caramel cake, my signature homemade cinnamon rolls, fudge brownies, or like this weekend, COOKIES! Landon has learned what all he is capable of doing, so whenever Josh & I head to the kitchen to start mixing everything up, we quickly have a little person standing on a stool in between us! And if I would let him, he would eat all of the cookie dough and not even bother cooking them! Obviously I do not allow that, as there are raw eggs in the dough! But I do allow him to eat some chocolate chips out of the bowl before I crack the eggs in there! Who knows - maybe I will have my very own sous chef one day! haha!
I can do it all by myself!
Mmmmmm, chocolate chips!
Helping Daddy crack the egg...
So exciting! I love sugar!
Putting in the butter....
Yay! Now let's get these babies cookin'!
No comments:
Post a Comment