My FREE photo book from Shutterfly!!! Yes, I said FREE! About a week or so ago I had gotten an email that said "Free photo book, just pay S&H"...so thinking it was spam or some kind of catch to it, I ignored it. Then, while Landon was napping I decided I would just read the email anyways and see what the catch was. No catch, it really was free! Of course I had to pay the shipping, which was only $8, so I feel like it was a real deal, considering these things are $29.99 regularly! The only bad thing was it was a one day only deal, and so I didn't get to spend a ton of time on it and customize it 100% to my liking (I would have like to have put my own background on there, but that's okay...) I think it turned out cute anyway!
1 comment:
Cute Photo Book! I love seeing all the pictures of Landon when he was a little bitty baby!
Post a Comment