Friday, September 3, 2010

Photo Friday

I know, I know. I haven't been really good at doing the photo Friday posts lately. However, on the plus side, I have been doing much better about blogging. So it's an even trade - right? Here are some pictures from this past week! We've been really busy! Bowling, mowing the grass with Daddy, playing in mounds of pillows, you know, just the everyday stuff ;)


Landon LOVES to get ALL of the pillows off of
the beds and make a fort in the den.
I kinda like it, too!


This picture was taken right before Josh & I
headed off to Bristol. Thanks for watching Landon,
 Nana & Papa!

Bowling...


"No Mommy! Me do it!"


Whew, I'm getting hot! Better cool off...


Yay Daddy! Don't look excited
about your strike or anything...


Did you not hear me? I SAID ME DO IT!


Stinke for Landon! High 5!


Yes, I realize I was almost beaten by a 2 year old...
I was having an "off" day :)


Hey Mommy!


Daddy, we missed a spot!


Love this :)


Now seriously - back to business!


No comments: