In addition to the special guest there were lots families there to enjoy the food and fun. They had 3 bouncy houses placed around the room for the children to play in. One was geared more toward the babies with a small tunnel and area with plastic balls, the 2nd one (see pictures below) that was just right for Landon, and the third one had a HUGE slide on in. Landon so desperately wanted to get in that one, but he kept hesitating when he realized Josh & I would not be joining him! Landon enjoyed those so much that I am already thinking about having a "Bouncy 3rd Birthday" next year!! But who knows what he will be in to this time next year!
Come on Daddy, join me in the bouncy house!
Wheeeee!
Jumping! Jumping!
I LOVE MOPS!
And I LOVE MOMMY!
Watching Dr. Olive from UNA do magic!
Very intriguing!
"Elephant Toothpaste!"
Yay! That was cool!
Liquid Nitrogen
Making Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream! Yummy!
1 comment:
Looks like a very fun time had by all!
Post a Comment