Monday, June 13, 2011

Carnival Fun!!

The carnival is in town!! And of course, we had to go! Never mind that it was 50 thousand degrees outside and we also have a 1 week old, Josh & I talked about it and decided that this would be the most fun for Landon! He has been such a good big brother we knew that we needed to reward him, so we actually took him two days in a row!

I never knew what a little daredevil I had on my hands! Josh & I both are thrillseakers, so Landon gets it honest. I was a little hesitant to let him ride some of the rides, but he insisted and my niece, Elyssa, went with us, so I knew she would protect him.


See my armband! Ready to ride!

Dragon Roller Coaster

Merry-Go-Round

Cheese!

Silly Fish ride

And while brother rode the rides, this is what little Miss Corinne did...

Sweet Baby Girl

**Just in case you were wondering, I did eventually strip her down to her diaper and a light weight swaddle blanket. It was hot, even though we went late in the evening!



Oh. My. He rode this slide over, and over, and over, and overrrrr!

Brrmmmmm, boat ride!

Choo-Choo!

Driving Miss Elyssa

Bumper Cars!

*Note to Mary: Do not give your daughter a car when she turns 16. She is Very. Scary.

Cousins!



Landon caught a duck!

An XL duck at that! He got to choose from 
any stuffed animal he wanted! He got this lion!

THEN, while I was nursing baby sister in the car, he played darts. 
He, all by his sweet little self, won baby sister a puppy dog! Bless him!

Landon & Elyssa in the blue bucket! Yikes! It went really high!

See what I mean?!


Icee break!

Yet another ride I wasn't so sure about, but Landon LOVED it!

Dragon Coaster again...I knew he would love this one
 because they have one at Spring Park that he rides a lot!


Slide!

Time to race!!!


Swing!

We had a great time at the carnival!

No comments: