I just feel so fortunate to be the Mommy of this precious little curly blonde haired, blue eyed boy! I love how much you teach me everyday and I love how you make me a better person. I could not have asked for a more kind, well behaved little man and big "bruddah" to Corinne. I also love how determined and set in your ways you are, so insistant to have a "struction" party this year, filled with dozers, dump trucks, backhoe loaders, and cement mixers. (Seriously, he named them all! And if you get them wrong, he will correct you! haha) You are all boy! I love you, Landon, and I hope you have the best construction birthday party ever!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Did someone say birthday?
It's true, my BABY boy is about to be a 3 year old boy!!!!! I do not know where the time has gone - it is unbelievable how quickly the past 3 years have flown by. When he was born and people would say to me, "You will blink and he will be driving" they weren't kidding! I am going to do everything in my power to savor this last week of having a 2 year old boy, with special treats everyday! Picnics, trips to the children's museum, and many more surprises are in store for you, sweet Landon!
I just feel so fortunate to be the Mommy of this precious little curly blonde haired, blue eyed boy! I love how much you teach me everyday and I love how you make me a better person. I could not have asked for a more kind, well behaved little man and big "bruddah" to Corinne. I also love how determined and set in your ways you are, so insistant to have a "struction" party this year, filled with dozers, dump trucks, backhoe loaders, and cement mixers. (Seriously, he named them all! And if you get them wrong, he will correct you! haha) You are all boy! I love you, Landon, and I hope you have the best construction birthday party ever!
I just feel so fortunate to be the Mommy of this precious little curly blonde haired, blue eyed boy! I love how much you teach me everyday and I love how you make me a better person. I could not have asked for a more kind, well behaved little man and big "bruddah" to Corinne. I also love how determined and set in your ways you are, so insistant to have a "struction" party this year, filled with dozers, dump trucks, backhoe loaders, and cement mixers. (Seriously, he named them all! And if you get them wrong, he will correct you! haha) You are all boy! I love you, Landon, and I hope you have the best construction birthday party ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment