So even though the nurses tried to talk me into staying 1 extra day (since my insurance would pay for it and it would be a great way for me to get some more rest) I talked it over with Josh and realized I was ready to come home! There is just 'no place like home' in my book. My husband and I are both very much homebodies, we like to be in our home where we feel comfortable, so even though I would have loved more rest, I knew that I was ready to be discharged. So, Corinne and I got all dressed and ready to go on Monday, June 6th. The pediatrician discharged Corinne that morning and Dr. A discharged me that afternoon. Though I really wanted Landon to be a part of our home coming, I knew that between getting Corinne & I in the car with all of our stuff that our hands would be full, so he stayed over at Nana's house and napped. Corinne was great in the car, it put her right to sleep. Even though the first night home was a little rough trying to get adjusted to how everything would be, in the long run I think I am glad we forfieted our extra day and come on home!

Sweet baby girl
Ready to go!
1st time to ride in the car!
Nice & Cozy
Drive slow Daddy, there's precious cargo back here!
Here are a few photos of Corinne since we've been home:
1st bath...she wasn't too thrilled! :)
Snuggle time with Daddy
Love.
Snug as a bug in my swing!
No comments:
Post a Comment