Monday, June 6, 2011

Meet Miss Corinne

We are so very blessed to have so many great friends and family members. Over our 3 day stay at Helen Keller we had a host of people that came new meet our newest addition. Here are a few pictures of our visitors...and I apologize, I know many more of you came and it totally slipped my mine to get everyones picture! Please forgive, I was a little preoccupied :) Here they are...in no particular order...

Maggie Claire, Jessica, & Adam 

Mrs. Robin & baby girl Otte

Nana & Papa

Gettin' some love from Daddy

Snuggling with Mommy

The Kelley's came to see Corinne!

Corinne & Lydia. BFF's!

Elyssa & Corinne

Miranda, who L.O.V.E.D. holding Corinne, and Alexander

Mike & Kristy

And of course any time that someone else held Corinne,
 Landon had to as well...

...and give her lots and lots of love!

Just relaxing with my baby sister :)

Snuggle time with Landon!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How sweet! I bet yall are soo glad to be home finally! Can't wait to come by Thursday and see her(and deliver the dumplings)!!!

Karen said...

Congrats!! She's a doll! I'm so happy for you and your family :)