Monday, February 15, 2010

Bachelor Party, Baby!

Haha! You thought you were going to stumble upon some raunchy male bachelor party - didn't you? Silly! No, I'm talking about the Bachelor, as in hunky Jake! And his party? Well none other than my friends & I, enjoying some good wine and yummy snacks! I was worried that this CrAzY Alabama weather was going to cancel our party, but no, us girls, we're dedicated, determined, and dependable!! (wait, isn't that WAFF48News?) Anyways, we wanted some girl time! And thanks to our fab Hubby's and Parent's, that's just what we got. This blog wouldn't be complete without me saying a BIG THANK YOU to my sweetie, Josh. He kept Landon entertained in his bedroom (well, that is when Landon wasn't flirting with the Ladies!) and he got him down for bed while us gal's gossiped in the den. I know that's not always an easy task, so thank you sweetie :) I love you!


So, since this season's Bachelor began, a group of us girls decided that in order to get some "Mommy time" this needed to become a weekly event, and I am so glad it has! I honestly look forward to it every Monday! And lets not deny that trying new Wine is fun, too!! So let's be honest here. Vienna? Why her? I mean, in the beginning, I liked her, but now I loathe her. It's good we do have some wine because in order to watch her shenanigan's, I need some! I can't help but make fun of her every time I see her. And OMG - the head cock and the fact that she looks like a horse.(I so just Naaahhhh'ed - that was for you, Robin!) I'm sure that RealitySteve is right, and Jake will end up with Vienna, but TENLEY IS SO MUCH BETTER! If Jake let's Tenley go, she could be the next Bachelorette...although I think they already have Ali in the works. (The whole calling/regretting leaving seemed a little planned to me!) And poor Gia - that sweet girl. Her lisp and insecurity got on my nerves, but I felt really bad for her when Jake let her go. Of course I can't wait for the "Women Tell All" WOW! Talk about DRAMA! Skanky Rozlyn, and psycho Melissa that "wanted to give her mother grandchildren." Please. Oh Ladies, this should be good... :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Fun time last night - as usual! Love our little "bachelor parties!" Can't wait for Melissa's drama next week!! :)