Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh Happy Day!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I know we sure did! Landon loved his Valentine's Day presents. It was sooo stinkin' cute! We went to pick up Josh's Mom for lunch. She gave Landon his V-day present and just in good habit I said, "Say Thank You!" and to my disbelief he said it!! Just the other day he let out this repulsive burp and I asked him to please say excuse me - and he did! Kids are never too young to learn some manners :) Anyways, getting back to Valentine's Day, I think Landon was a bit overwhelmed with everything. We started off the day with a nice lunch at Legends - we always go there on Sunday's. Landon really enjoyed getting to see his Nana, Papa, and Pawpaw - to say the least he had a captive audience :) After curling up to take an afternoon nap with my baby boy, we headed to Verizon. It was time to face the music and get a new phone. I finally settled on the Samsung Rogue. I think I will like it. Of course it came with the Internet, which I previously expressed I could care less about. If I was teaching again then the Internet would be nice...it could entertain me during faculty meetings :) But, since I am a stay-at-home Mommy, it seems silly to have a feature that I don't really need. Oh well! Who knows - I may fall in love with the mobile web!!

So Landon & I are looking forward to a fun filled day tomorrow! It's Monday, which means we go shopping at Target, our home-away-from-home. I find it hard to get out of there without buying something!

No comments: