Saturday, February 6, 2010
Here goes nothing :)
Hi! :) I guess that I have been sucked back into the world of blogging. A friend recently told me that this was very theraputic...so I am going to try my hand at it once again. I used to blog...when Landon was a baby, but I quickly ran out of time once he became a busy little boy. Now, I guess I will save my blogging for nap time! The last blog site I used was "babysites.com" It was so easy! I didn't have to worry about making things look cute, etc. The site did it for me! So - please dont judge if my blog is not up to par with all kind of neat gadgets! I'm a work in progress! I think this will be a great way for those that dont see Landon very often to catch up on what all we're doing, as well as a great way to document his childhood for him to one day read. Well, nap time is almost over. It took me an hour to find a background and get everything formatted...hopefully I can blog more and faster next time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment