Ok. So yesterday I tried my darnedest to upload a video to my blog. I have some super cute ones (I know i'm biased...you may not think they're cute) of Landon playing in the snow and eating snow cream for the first time, but since I have officially been titled as "technologically retarded" I couldn't figure it out. I don't think it was me - I think it was my computer. I mean, I'm not THAT stupid, but whatever, it still wouldn't let me. As I was looking at a friends blog, I noticed she had some video's of her baby on her page. WTC? Why wouldn't mind work. Well folks, I figured it out. The light bulb went off. She had converted hers to a Vimeo program and was able to upload hers onto her blog. Ding ding ding! So needless to say, I went video happy and uploaded some of Landon since he was 2 months old. Surprisingly it didn't take my that long, just had to work around nap, food, and visitors throughout the day. Which brings me to this, WOW, talk about reminiscing in January! New year, New-Old friends! haha! After I got married and had Landon I became somewhat of a hermit. I just had too many things on my plate, too many responsibilities and not enough energy, so home was safe for me. Well, so far this year I have gotten back together with 2 of my old high school friends, Jessica & Amanda, and it feels really good. Not to mention that I have also made new friends, Robin & Jennifer! Yay! Funny how you have so many things in common with other people when you all have little babies...or are currently having a little baby :) Love it! Planning a girls night out, REALLY SOON :) Sorry - derailed my train of thought! So...after all of that mind boggling work, he's a sample video for you. You can actually view them all if you click on the vimeo link..I think? ha! Don't hold your breathe..I'm still new at this!
hahahaha. I just sat here and watched every single video you posted! And, no, you are not just biased - they ARE adorable!!! I'm going to have to try to take on the venture of posting videos too! I might be texting you for instructions!!! haha
1 comment:
hahahaha. I just sat here and watched every single video you posted! And, no, you are not just biased - they ARE adorable!!! I'm going to have to try to take on the venture of posting videos too! I might be texting you for instructions!!! haha
Post a Comment