Saturday, July 24, 2010

Belated Photo Friday

Thanks to my fabulous computer, the Photo Friday pictures are 1 day late. I actually remembered the post, but couldn't get into my photos. Sorry...seems as if my Seagate external hard drive (with ALL of my pictures on it) had a virus? I don't know. There's always something with this hunk of junk. Needless to say, I was almost in tears thinking that Landon's photos were gone forever, but thankfully my tech savvy hubby came to the rescue! Anyways, ENJOY! :)

{Mommy sporting Landon's new hard hat
 while he enjoyed a lollipop}

{Why does Landon need a hard hat? To go see the tractors, of course!}

{Surrounded by the little girls of MOPS...and he likes it!}

{Having fun at Fun Camp!}

{Explaining to Mommy what was about the happen on
the movie, Up! while once again, enjoying a lollipop}

{Landon is his Superman PJ's - all ready for bed.
Dug the dog. Check! Nemo. Check!}


{Playing with black kitty - his new little
friend we found under the house.}

{Kitty was pretty tolerant of Landon!}

{Eating dinner at Trowbridges}

{Mommy, can't I just have 1 sip?!?!}

{Ready for the WC Handy Parade!}

{I like parades!!}

{Yay! Another lollipop!!}

{Landon & Hudson listening to the music in Wilson Park}

{Landon was really feeling the music! He danced all night!}

1 comment:

Nana said...

Lisa what great pictures. They are all so good. Looks like Landon was having so much fun. I like the expression on the kitten's face when he is carry him. I really like the red stripped outfit he has on. Where did you find it? I need some of these please......