So this morning we all got up, I packed Landon a bag of treats (suckers, gummy bears, and some tractors) and we headed to Revelation's Studio. Landon was doing great on the way there - he had no idea what was about to happen! I on the other hand turned and looked at my husband and said, "Josh, my stomach is a ball of nerves!!" He responded with, "You're cute!" As soon as we walked in everything just felt right. I saw my sweet little guy all cuddled in his Daddy's arms as he waved at Tabitha and Vicki from afar. I knew this was going to be okay. Landon did not care to sit alone in that great big chair, so I had to hold him during the hair cut. Since I am taller than Tabitha, she had to stand on a cushion to reach his hair! haha! And Landon would have absolutely nothing to do with the cape. I thought that would be the best part - wearing that penguin cape around like super man, but he was just not digging it. During the hair cut we bribed him with a Strawberry Shortcake Dum-Dum and some Mickey Mouse playing cards. He was happy as could be...and really still, too!
Tabitha and I had already discussed that this wasn't really going to be a cut, rather it would be a trim. :) Many people had told me that once you cut those curls they're gone forever, but Tabitha thought that since my hair is naturally curly and Josh's is naturally waving that Landon's hair would still have some body to it. Well, she was right! She cut off about an inch and the curls are still there!! We decided that length would be good. The main purpose of this cut was to 1-get Landon's bangs out of his eyes, 2- even up the length all around, and 3 - make it so that his hair wouldn't tickle his ears. Maybe next time we will go a little shorter with more of a boy cut, but I am liking the way it looks right now!
{Flirting with Tabitha}
{Landon did not want to sit in that big chair by himself!}
{So we thought this might work...but when
the cape came out he would have none of it.}
{So we resorted to this}
{Tabitha standing on her cushion}
{Hard to think she took off an inch and a half!}
{Sweet blond locks that fell on my arm}
{All done!}
{I think Landon is pleased!}
{Thanks Tabitha! Great job!}
{Did you really cut all of that hair off of me?}
{Happy Family}
{Awesome! I even get a lollipop!!}
No comments:
Post a Comment