During the week Landon and I try to keep busy doing all sorts of fun things, but usually I do not have the time to document them in a long post. So, like many people do "Wordless Wednesday" I am going to start putting up pictures from our weekly activities on Friday! Plus - the best part of most blogs are the pictures, right?! I would love to say that I will be great at this - posting every Friday - but don't hold your breathe! :)
{Being silly with Mommy}
{Naptime in the big bed}
{Someone has become quite the organizer...}
{Playing at Diebert}
{Should I slide?}
{Showing Daddy my awesome swimming skills}
{I'm a really good splasher, too!}
{I see you, Papa!}
{Still splashing!}
{MOPS Fun Camp...checking out the playdough}
{Playing in the bubbles with Joey at MOPS}
{Mommy's desperate attempt to find something to do...}
{...and I like it!}
No comments:
Post a Comment