To my surprise when we arrived at the mall, 15 minutes before Santa was scheduled to make his appearance, there were already 8 people in front of us. Yikes! We happily stood in line waiting for Santa when we heard the jingle of the bells on his boots! Landon was so excited!! We had been practicing in the days before just what he was going to tell Santa that he wanted for Christmas....drum roll please....a Tractor. A green one to be specific. Oh, and an airplane, too! Real original, I know ;) The second I placed him in Santa's lap, he looked at him and said, "Santa, I want tractor. I want airplane. Christmas," then looked at the camera and smirked. So cute!
Waiting for Santa Claus...
Merry Christmas!
After our visit with Santa we headed upstairs for a shopping spree at Build-A-Bear. Back in October when we took a last minute trip to the beach we let Landon play around in a Build-A-Bear store, and after seeing what all they have to offer, I thought that a baby brother/sister Build-A-Bear was just what we needed! Since we found out what baby is earlier this week, this posed to be the perfect time to create our baby bear. Landon picked out a Puppy Dog, gave it a heart, and watched as one of "Santa's Help-Bear's" filled the puppy with stuffing. We then browsed around the store, pick out gender appropriate clothing, diapers, and a paci for the puppy so that Landon can take care of his baby while Mommy takes care of her baby. We even bought the Puppy a stroller! Actually, I think that was the highlight for Landon. If it has wheels, he is all over it! I would say today was a success! Now we are ready for Christmas!
So many animals to choose from...
...and Daddy's arms are getting tired!
Picking out a heart for the Puppy
Here ya go! One heart, coming right up!
Fill 'em up!
Sewing puppy up. Almost ready!
Trying out some of Puppy's accessories!
Puppy is all done! Now lets get some diapers!
I think Puppy needs a motorcycle...
Playing games while Mommy pays for Puppy.
Mommy, Landon, & Daddy
Our 1st Build-A-Bear Adventure!



No comments:
Post a Comment