Thursday, December 9, 2010

Landon's 1st School Photo

I don't have a lot of time to blog today, thanks to 5 loads of laundry, a dusty house, and 2 wild puppy dogs, but I just had to post this picture!! A few weeks ago Landon has his very 1st school photo! Awww...tear! My baby boy is growing up! And though when they took it I thought to myself , "I don't know if I will buy any of those..." because let's face it, so many of them cost an arm and a leg and you only get 1 pose, I just couldn't resist when the proof came in. My baby looks like such a little fellow now! I think that the picture turned out very good - even with us having a bad hair day - and of course very much in Landon fashion with his tractor shirt on AND a red tractor in hand. Bless him. It's hard to think that this will be his very first of many school photos to come. This one is going in the baby book! :)

3 comments:

Robin said...

aw! So cute Lisa. He is such a big boy!

The Gists said...

omg! Lisa he looks grown I don't like it :) Can you please put him ina onsie or something

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

What a big boy! I love this picture!!