The "two's" sang Jingle Bells and We Wish You A Merry Christmas, while the three's and four's, dressed as angels and wise men, sang 6 other Christmas carols. It was a very short program, but very sweet! Landon was more interested in shaking the bells than actually singing, and he did have to get up once to go check out the nativity scene with his friend, Izzy, but quickly returned to his seat! I couldn't believe how they were able to get 10 two year olds to sit semi-still for the songs! I would have expected them all to be up and running around!
Ms. Gloria getting everyone situated
Singing Jingle Bells
All done! Walking to his seat with his girlfriend, Anna!
Landon was really into the big kids part of the program!
Now it's time to party!
After the program we headed back to Landon's classroom for treats! Landon & I made Christmas tree shaped rice krispie treats that were lined with mini M&M for his classmates, while some of the other parents brought reindeer cupcakes, cookies, etc. To say that we left on a sugar high would be an understatement, but he ended up with a decent nap that afternoon. Like they say, what goes up, must also come down :)
Sugar High! Posing with our
"I LOVE CHRISTMAS" goody bags we made! :)
Izzy & Landon with Ms. Debbie
Lovin' on Ms. Gloria!



No comments:
Post a Comment