Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's A...

Well, the wait is finally over. I can now tell you what our baby-to-be is...or rather, I will let this picture do the talking for me :)

How cute...and appropriate...is this shirt I am having made for Landon!?!



Yes, It's true! We're having a GIRL!!!!! Now, we go back to the doctor at the end of January and we will reconfirm that baby girl Newbern is indeed a girl, but the ultrasound tech said that she was 90% sure that there was a little girl in there!!!! So, since it's official I now must admit it...I was wrong. Josh & Landon were correct! Either way, we are all THRILLED! Bring on the precious clothes, bows, and headbands! WOOHOO! 

I know this question is coming, so let me go ahead and answer it. No - we do not have a name picked out yet! It will take us some time...because Josh & I don't agree very often on names. Any suggestions are welcome :)

Merry Christmas!!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Now yall are complete with a boy and a girl:)

Jennifer said...

Yay! Congrats!

The Gists said...

So excited! This means I can continue to buy baby girl things because if I don't need them you will :)

Jessica said...

Woo Hoo!!! Soooo exciting! Congrats Lisa!! (ps - girl shopping is SUPER fun!! hehe)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Yippee! It's a girl! I'm so excited for y'all...I see lots & lots of pink in your future. :)